Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Primer Dia en la Ciudad de Madrid


A nice walk to Playa Major proved to be full of exciting delights...
From the delightful Spaniards bustling about...

To the picture perfect street signs, the bike an added touch...how cute!


Meep...Meep...fountain round about.  LOVE IT!

Playa Major...Artistas, Street Performers and even summoning waiters...

Flores a nadie?

I stopped for some lunch at a little cafe and had chilled potato soup and wine while I made out my postcards.  If you want a post card message me with your address. It was delish!

The ambiance was lovely...check out the magazine stand and all those motor bikes.  I even chatted with another tourista Americana who is visiting her daughter.

All the while we were being entertained by a street performer...man did he have some talent!
And now I am headed to bed.  Its only 8:45pm but I am ready.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment