Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Escuela y Playa Dia!

We had our first day of class. My roomies and I left early to use the wifi…hence my blog updates yesterday. J I am very excited for the classes as our professors seem really knowledgeable and passionate about their fields. There is a TON of reading to do but what better way to do it…than on the beach!! We decided to make it a beach day to work on our reading. We also have to do observations and journaling so it was a perfect way to get it all done.
Es Alyssa! Shes so cute! 
Es Tim one of the two guys in our great group.
Es Cait! :) She's got one great smile. 
Es Sam!
 After one day at the beach this girl looks like a Spaniard!
Es Mi...with lots of sunblock on! ;)
It truly is a rough life! Homework on the beach...sheesh! 
This is the typical street sign and the one for the neighborhood in which we live. Pretty fancy signs.  I think they are funner than the street signs in the US but not as easy or convieniant to read when you want to know where your going.  I cant imagine driving!
After a long day at the beach we went for some coffee and then tapas and sangria at the neighborhood hang out. Several of the girls joined and it was a blast. It was a nice low key visit. When we got back I was greeted with an amazing view of the almost full moon over the ocean.
This was the view from my bedroom window. It was a lovely day. It is nice to have a routine going and I am already learning a lot.  Buenas Noches!

1 comment:

  1. As always, I enjoy reading your blog, but today I must say I was very jealous-school work on the beach! I'm glad to see all the smiling faces that means life is muy maravillosa! Continue to soak up all that is Spain and ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete