Wednesday, June 13, 2012

La Esquela Semana...

Monday & Tues June 11& 12
Again the mornings come  too early and I start the day with cafe con leche, which is a necessity!!  Back into the routine of the 20 minute walk to school and then all day in class.  We are learning so much.  My big heart can hardly take all of the child welfare stories.  I think I would just round all of these kids up and take them away with me.  I cant imagine!  I am learning so much I could blog for hours just telling you about Spanish history and culture from a sociological standpoint.  Its fascinating.  After school both days I have gone to the beach and read my New Spaniards book
 and in the evening its been laundry, grocery shopping and doing A LOT of homework.  I do take a much needed siesta at our favorite wifi shop.  I have really grown fond of their horchata, not exactly the Mexican rice drink.  Its very good but not as sweet. 
I spend an hour here making a few phone calls and doing a little online research.  There is a great ocean view!!

No comments:

Post a Comment