Saturday, June 30, 2012

Reflections of the month past!


June 27, 2012
I got up early and headed to the train station to by my ticket home. Then we all met at 11am in the professora's room to have our last meeting of class. Everyone shared their most memorable moments and how the trip has changed them. It was so lovely to hear the answers. I couldn't put my finger on my favorite day specifically because I have truly loved all of it. There are moments that stick out in my mind but there is not a moment I would have done without. Even the weefee issues, while annoying made me so grateful for my convenient life back home. Ashton, Tim, Shane and I headed for the mall because this weekend is their big sales. It became obvious right away that the boys and girls would go their separate ways. Ashton and I spent a lovely day shopping and trying on stuff. When we got back we both headed to get ready for more beach time. It was so nice spending time on the beach with my girls. I love how easy it is to float here. I could float out in the water all day. After coming down for some café con leche at our favorite café Alyssa and I made ourselves some pesto pasta at home. It was delish. I started packing my things. We got our stuff ready for another firework picnic on the beach. Tonight was one of my favorites because a local Juan came down with his guitar. Juan and Ashton serenaded us with music after the fireworks. It was lovely. We grabbed another night cap at our favorite beach bar, I just love our routine. Then I headed home. A full day of cooking classes tomorrow and a bus ride to Denia.


No comments:

Post a Comment